March 29, 30 & 31st will be a holiday.
From 2nd April onward school timing for Nursery & K.G. 07:15 to 11:50 a.m.
NOTICE TO THE PARENTS
- Exemplary behaviour is expected from the parents in the school campus and outside as well. Parents are to come to the school wearing formal dress. Pyjamas, Lungies, Night dress, Shorts etc are not allowed in the school.
- Please see that your child reaches school 10 minutes before the school assembly.
- No arrangements will be made to send tiffin, water bottles, books etc to the students during class hours.
- Parents must not approach the principal for half day or early leave during school hours for your children. If the parent feels that his /her ward is required at home for some purpose, the ward should not be sent to school on that day.
- Students repeatedly coming late and without proper uniform may be sent home.
- Entrance Gate/door of the school closes at 7:15 sharp.
- Parents are requested to obey the advice of the volunteers with regard to the parking of two wheelers in the campus for your own safety and the safety of your children.
- Students should leave the school premises within 15 minutes after the school is over. The school will not bear responsibility for students not taken home after the school.
- Timings to meet the principal – On all working days from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Looking forward to your wholehearted cooperation
Anand Bhawan School
Stationery available from 10th march. Stationery Submission to the class teacher on 16th and 17th March from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. From 19th March onwards school timing will be from 7:15 to 10:30 until further notice.
Notice for the parents of K.G. class students
Parents are requested to fill the admission form for class I on 12th & 13th March 2018, (08:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon).
Unless you fill the admission form, your child will not be allowed to enter into class I. If you fail to complete the procedure in given time, you will be charged of Rs. 100/-. The child’s name will be struck off from the register after 15th March 2018.
You are requested to bring a passport size colored photo of your child. Photostat copy of date of birth and Aadhar card must be attached to the admission form. Without these the form will not be accepted. Date of birth will not be changed at any time for any reason. Stationery will be available from 10-03-2018 onwards.